Lost Ruins of Chaos Rising

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Lost Ruins of Chaos Rising! Will you succumb to the impending madness? Or perhaps live long enough to reach the realm of the sun?

+5
Loony
Radiant Spark
Darkspirit
Funnio987
Gunia
9 posters

Lost Ruins of Chaos Rising

Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Lost Ruins of Chaos Rising - Page 2 Empty Re: Lost Ruins of Chaos Rising

Post by Glass Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:30 am

Cosmic nodded, walking forward and letting Jest get up by using his back as a support. "What he meant was that no-one up until now has survived and attack from Zerinika." Gravity said calmly, as Azure, Serpentine, Starshooter and Cheetah came out from their hiding places.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:30 am

"i...see.what other information have you gathered on them?" he nodded his thanks to Cosmic, still slightly lost in thought. his eye drifted over the others, ever curious.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:31 am

"we know that if you stray from the group, one of Zerinika's Rouges will attack and kill you. They're a very mysterious bunch the Rouges, and we don't know much about them." Azure said, as the others nodded.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Jest nodded, storing this data to his memory banks in case it is needed in the future. "and what of you group? may i be as bold as to stay around a bit?" he offered a sly smile at this remark, perhaps trying to charm his way into being accepted.
    actually, while he did desire back up during and until the healing process was complete, he wanted company more than he dare say. his social outings hadn't exactly been often.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

"Well there's not really a choice is there?" Serpentine said, grinning. The others nodded, as Cosmic went over to Starshooter, muttering something inaudible.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:32 am

Jest returned the grin, genuinely happy at this turn of events. however thoughts of revenge rose and spoiled his good mood. pushing them back to the dark parts of his mind for later dwelling upon, he checked the status of the healing process. 67% complete. struggling to his feet the cyborg stood unsteadily before regaining his balance. he clutched the back of his head, damp liquid flowed freely from the wound and clumped strands of hair together. "i have yet to introduce myself, yeah? i am known as Jest, first prototype of the fifth initiative plan."
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:32 am

"I'm Cheetah." Cheetah muttered, just loud enough to hear. "I'm Serpentine, the Mage is Starshooter, the fox creature is Cosmic, the one with the scythe in her had is Gravity and the wyvern is Azure." Serpentine said, using her wing to point to each one as she said their names.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:33 am

"wow, thats a lot to remember. a human greeting i 'nice to meet you'. so i guess that can be used in our situation." he smiled, nodding his head in greeting. he looked over at them all, Cosmic and Gravity were not creatures he had data on. voicing this he was met with mixed reactions. ' maybe organic life forms do not like having data on them?' Jest thought, puzzled.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

"What do you mean?" Gravity said, tilting her head sideways in a confused manner. Cosmic raised his brow in a quizzical manner as the others talked in hushed whispers.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

" you do not understand?" again with puzzled expressions " well, i'll put it this way. the scientists who developed and applied my programming equipped me with abilities assumably needed to survive down here. that included information of the creatures. i have numerous data storage banks filled because of this. ... does that explain it?" he tilted his head to the side in confusion. hopefully his explanation was to her understanding.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:34 am

"So, when you say you don't have our data, you don't know what we are?" Gravity said, using her powers to create a rock chair large enough for her and Cosmic to sit on.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

"not.... exactly. this is harder to explain than anticipated" Jest sighed, after overcoming his surprise at having a large rock formation forming by the willpower of Gravity. starting to feel dizzy Jest sat back down, crossing his arms and looking up at the others. "i doubt you get the exact message of what i am implying, but your limited knowledge intake will have to suffice for now." his tail tapped the ground, in a somewhat impatient manner, nodding to himself.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Gravity snarled. "Limited knowledge huh? I'll show you limited knowledge!" She snapped at Jest, ripping a large rock from the ground with her powers and hurling it at Jest.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:35 am

The cyborg let out a startled yelp as the rock was hurtled at him, only managing to dodge it mere seconds before contact would of been made. an attack was definitely not what he expected the reaction to be. " i meant no offence!! i simply stated your ability to process what i told you into intelligent thought patterns compatible to your understandings was limited compared to mine! you in no way have limited knowledge data!!" Jest protested, seemingly child like with his ignorance to others. tail was raised slightly above his shoulder in an act of defense against any more flying rocks.
    Jest titled his head in a confused manner and stored the data gathered from this encounter.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:35 am

Cosmic hid a smirk with a paw. Azure and Serpentine snickered and Starshooter grinned absent-mindedly. "Don't mind Gravity. she's... Touchy." Cosmic said, trying to hide the laughter in his voice. Cheetah covered her mouth, trying not to laugh.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:51 am

Jest tugged at a strand of his orange hair in annoyance, finger brushing against his left eye, the stiches that held it shut a painful reminder of memories best forgotten. "tch, thats obvious" he growled angrily. the tip of his tail scraped against the floor, making a horrible screeching sound to shut up the laughter. "i fail to see how my previous statement was funny"
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:51 am

Obsidian's ears perk at the harsh noise of scratching, and his tail blade responded by scraping the ground, making an equally loud harsh noise that echoed through the ruin walls. Serpentine arched up at the noise and Cosmic hissed. "More?" He said, rolling his eyes.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:52 am

Jest, already on edge snapped when the harsh sound answering his own reached his ears. "You lookin' for a fight or something? Too bad, you missed the party" and with that the angered cyborg stood, the kunai tied in his hair clanging together at the sudden movement. "this place must be infested" Jest muttered. his voice rose to speak the next statment, voice laced his disdain and contempt for whoever was out there." so, lets get the introductions over already. if you wanted to make a good first impression you're out of luck- there's only so much crap i can take in a day" he glared into the darkness, eye flaming with anger, somewhere in the back of his mind registering the faint ding that signaled the healing process was complete, however the blood pounding in his head all but drowned out the sound.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:52 am

Obsidian let out a faint laugh. "So sparky, do you really want to fight with one of Zerinika's old Rouges?" He said, the black diamond necklace lightly tapped his fanged collar, making a soft clatter. "To bad. It's a shame that your in a bad mood, after all, I have valuable information on the rouges." Obsidian said, walking out where Jest could see him.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:26 am

A low chuckle escaped Jest " considering the fact i just fought that pack of worms and mutts, i doubt a lone stray like you will be much of a challenge"
    He allowed a smirk to grace his lips as he considered the strangers offer.
    "sorry, but i don't accept charity or trades from mimics" Jest replied slyly, referring to his rather unoriginal announcement of arrival.
    when the stranger revealed himself in the light Jest couldn't help but laugh. "what's with all the tail blades? you trying to start a trend or something?" voice thick with amusement as he surveyed the new arrival.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:26 am

Obsidian grinned. "Zerinika likes Rouges that are able to attack from all sides. As for you fighting the rouges, By the sounds of the gossip I hear, you were attacked by the rouges and the one reason you survived was because Zerinika LET you live." Obsidian said, rolling his eyes. "And as for the fact that you are underestimating an opponent even before you try attack is a fatal error on your part sparky." He added, yawning, showing dangerous teeth, much like a foxes. Obsidian's whiskers twitched in annoyance. "Now then, are you going to accept my offer of information on Zerinika and her Rouges? Or am I going to have to insult you some more?" Obsidian said, giving Jest a sly glance.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:27 am

"heh. i didn't take you for some amateur mind reader. as for that other remark, that fight was for data collection. i can't gather a reasonable amount of it if i win, alright genius?" Jest retorted. then, out of nowhere a quick movement raced past the bastard, slicing his ear as a warning. when the object slowed it was revealed to be a sharp knife, connected to an extended strand of Jests hair. the kunai retraced, resting back in its former place . blood trickled down from the wound , enforcing his message.

"kids these days are quite rude, eh?" he let out a playful sigh, the tip of his tongue poking out at his opponent in a child like manner. his closed eye, revealed by the absence of his bangs was closed in an unnecessary wink. "as for that last statement- when i decide on something, unless it is proven to be worth my time, my word will be my final answer."
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:27 am

Obsidian didn't even flinch when the blade cut his ear. "That was a bit rude don't you think?" He said, giving Jest a look that shot daggers. "I-I'd take up his request. He knows a lot about Zerinika and her Rouges." Serpentine said, her eyes never leaving the Ex-Rouge. Obsidian however just continued to glare at Jest, a sly grin starting to play at his lips. In a flash, he was on his feet and at Jest's side, his tail blade at the cyborgs neck. "As I said, not a good thing to underestimate your opponent before you even start a fight." He said, using his paw to pin Jest's tail blade to the ground.

((OOC: He's a fast bugger ain't he?))
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:28 am

Jest tilted his head to the side in an amused fashion. "well now, Mimic. is that the way you treat potential customers?" he looked his opponent in the eyes, his own serious despite his half joking words" i can see why you're so desperate for me to listen to you"

He was a bit taken aback by the sudden lunge, however recovered just as quickly. Jest quirked an eyebrow at him and smirked. he leaned his head back and gave a careless shrug, arms outstretched in what could have been seen as an act of surrender but instead came off as mocking. " Now you really are jumping to conclusions, Mister Knowledgeable. If this is how you try and contract customers no wonder you have no luck. now, why don't you prove something other than you being a jackass and provide me a reason to listen to your proposal"
    a sly smile formed on his lips and wandered up to be reflected in his uncovered eye. reaching with one of his hands Jest took hold of the blade positioned at his neck and leaned forward until he was glaring directly into his attackers eyes. leg sung around and kicked away the paw that held his tail captive. the now freed mechanical limb sung up twice around him as if to shake off something then came to rest on Jests shoulder.
    he offered a side glance to his now freed tail. "nothing personal, but i'm quite fond of this particular piece of myself and would hate to have someone step on it."
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:28 am

Obsidian barked out a laugh. "So there is fight in you after all." He said, jumping backwards, to get way from any oncoming attacks that may occur. "All right, so, you want to know what I have to offer on information huh? I heard that you were defeated by Zerinika, but no doubt you swear revenge. I am the only one in the ruins that know where her weak point is." Obsidian said, as the others let out a small gasp. "I had heard something to the extent of an exiled rouge knowing her weakness." Starshooter said, inspecting his quartz ring again. Obsidian grinned. "However, there is a small catch. I exchange for my information, if you do come into contact with Zerinika again, don't say that I was the one to give you the information. To her knowledge, I am dead, and I wish to keep it that way." He said, a sly glint in his eyes. He stood back, his tail curved to show the deadly scythe, stained with faint splatters of blood from past battles.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content