Lost Ruins of Chaos Rising

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Lost Ruins of Chaos Rising! Will you succumb to the impending madness? Or perhaps live long enough to reach the realm of the sun?

+5
Loony
Radiant Spark
Darkspirit
Funnio987
Gunia
9 posters

Lost Ruins of Chaos Rising

Gunia
    Gunia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Lost Ruins of Chaos Rising - Page 18 Empty Re: Lost Ruins of Chaos Rising

Post by Gunia Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:02 am

"...Go Obsidian."  Vienna stated, pushing an unenthusiastic fist into the air.  "Yay."  She sounded rather dead, and was speaking in a more monotone voice than usual, despite the fact that she basically got to stand and watch the entire fight without ever doing anything.

"It's so bloody!"  Dali said, sounded overly excited when compared to Vienna.  He had a goofy smile on his face, and seemed ecstatic with the amount of red liquid that had painted the floor.

Rakata, seemingly content with staying out of the excitement, was still in some random place hiding, not fully aware of the fact that Zerinika had died.  She had been watching at first, but when things started getting ridiculously bloody she decided it would be better to simply wait it out.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:18 pm

Ebony's eyes widened at the sight before her. Struggling to get away from Cyan, she managed to get away from the dragon, flying into the air before Zen could get to her. The feathered wyvern fled, all courage ripped from her when Zerinika died.

Nim followed Ebony, fleeing the scene as quickly as he could. Sorrow and Serpent soon found themselves being advanced on by the angry mob that had accumulated. Sorrow immediately grabbed Serpent and charged through the group, fleeing after Nim and Ebony, all their bravado and corouge ripped from them with Rosto and Zerinika's deaths.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:25 pm

Cosmic suddenly perked up, the vulpine's ears flicked upwards at a harsh mechanical noise. A low growl formed in the Umbreon's throat, and he advanced slowly before Cheetah's voice broke his concentration, "Cosmic, where are you going?" Cheetah said, and Cosmic looked back, his silver and blue eyes glaring daggers. "I heard something." Cosmic said, looking back in the direction of the noise. "I'll go with you." Gravity said, and Cosmic nodded, going towards the noise.
    Radiant Spark
    Radiant Spark
    Banned
    Banned

Post by Radiant Spark Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:33 pm

|-{U'se}-|

My PES, having been driven into overdrive from the sudden teleportation, begin to beep. The noise is audible, yet wouldn`t be described as loud. Clutching my aching waist, I cough.
    "I need to find my brothers..." I think aloud.

((Sorry for the first person, third person feels strange for me. If I need to switch, let me know.))
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:38 pm

((OOC: Nah, it's good, we need different perspective styles))

"I need to find my brothers..."
    Cosmic raced forwards at the voice, his eyes glowing eerily. Stopping nearby, Cosmic watched the newcomer. "Who are you?" The vulpine said, venom laced his words, and before long Gravity came up beside Cosmic, nudging her brother lightly. "Brother, lighten up, he sounds hurt. Are you okay sir?" Gravity said, taking a few steps towards the being.
    Radiant Spark
    Radiant Spark
    Banned
    Banned

Post by Radiant Spark Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:14 pm

|-{U'se}-|

Facing the two creatures, I activate my camouflage, and begin to move in the opposite direction. Getting behind a wall, I deactivate my camouflage.
    "What is it that you want of me?" I ask, impatiently.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:16 am

Gravity walked towards where the voice was coming from. "We-I was just wondering if you were okay, no need to be hostile. I'm Gravity, and my grumpy brother is Cosmic, who're you?" Gravity asked, her green and blue eye studying the newcomer wearily. Her disaster sense didn't feel anything wrong with this person, but that could change in an instant.
    Radiant Spark
    Radiant Spark
    Banned
    Banned

Post by Radiant Spark Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:58 am

|-{U'se}-|

Re-activating my camouflage, I move out of the feminine creature`s line of sight, and move behind a small structure. Without deactivating my camo, I reply.
    "You may refer to me as Shipmaster,"
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:48 am

Cosmic bounded up to his sister, his eyes searching for the one who was speaking, however he could not see them. "What kind of a name is 'Shipmaster'? This isn't the fucking R.M.S.Titanic." Cosmic sneered, his voice riddled with sarcasm. His senses picked up the stranger a few meters away, and despite the fact that he couldn't see this Shipmaster he used his sense of smell and hearing to pinpoint their location. "Clever trick, tell me, does it make you feel better for you to know you can't be seen or is it more of a 'haha you can't see me'?" Cosmic muttered, as sly grin creeping up on the vulpine's face.

Gravity shouldered her brother, making the Umbreon stumble slightly. "What?!" Cosmic snarled, but his sister didn't waver. "Brother, stop it. Your making yourself look like an idiot." Gravity said, glaring at her overprotective brother.
    Radiant Spark
    Radiant Spark
    Banned
    Banned

Post by Radiant Spark Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:52 am

|-{U'se}-|

"Name? We have not met previously met, therefore, you will identify me by rank," I reply, growling at the creature.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:10 am

Cosmic growled back, his eyes narrowing slightly. "And what exactly makes you think that I'll stand not knowing who it is that might one time be fighting either against or with?" Cosmic said, his ears flicking back when he heard footsteps. Turning his head, Cosmic noticed Starshooter walking over. "Cosmic, Cosmic. I'm sure you would be the same, would you not? After all, this newcomer could very well be a future ally." Starshooter said, patting the Umbreon on his head, despite Cosmic's growling.

Looking back to where Cosmic was looking, Starshooter brought his hand up, his palm facing up. A blue screen of sorts appeared, with 3D stalls popping out. Ahead of where they were, an amber light flashed, almost where this 'Shipmaster' was standing.
    Radiant Spark
    Radiant Spark
    Banned
    Banned

Post by Radiant Spark Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:26 am

|-{U'se}-|

I examine the bipedal creature that joined the group. He seems sensical, along with the blue quadruped. He also appears to be clothed. Some of my blood drips onto the ground, forming a small, purple puddle.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:31 am

Starshooter noticed the puddle of purple liquid, and he frowned, the map disappearing. "You are hurt. Would you like me to heal you, Sir 'Shipmaster'?" Starshooter said, emphasising the word Shipmaster questioningly.
    Radiant Spark
    Radiant Spark
    Banned
    Banned

Post by Radiant Spark Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:33 am

|-{U'se}-|

"I do not require assistance as of now..." I state, groaning.
    Gunia
    Gunia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Gunia Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:44 am

"I smell blood." A familiar voice stated. It seemed to come from Dali, who had somehow managed to randomly appear behind Starshooter. "Ooh, it smells really good too. Who's is it?" He stared down at the purple puddle, his eyes telling him one thing while his senses screamed another. It took him a few moments to figure out the conflicting information.

"What, it's cloaked too?" He gave what seemed to be a disappointed sigh. "And here I thought I'd be lucky enough to see the creature that produces purple blood.." he muttered, although it was unclear whether he was being sarcastic or not.
    Radiant Spark
    Radiant Spark
    Banned
    Banned

Post by Radiant Spark Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:22 pm

|-{U'se}-|

I back away from the smaller bipedal creature, accidentally running into the blue quadruped as I walk backwards. Luckily, my cloak fails to break.

((Yes, that means that it`s still on))
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:52 pm

Gravity quickly jumped back when she felt something bump into her. Purple blood splotched on where 'Shipmaster' had bumped into her, staining her blue fur purple-ish blue. Sniffing the blood, Gravity quickly wiped the blood off on the nearest wall. That blood smelt funny and she didn't like it.
    Radiant Spark
    Radiant Spark
    Banned
    Banned

Post by Radiant Spark Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:58 pm

|-{U'se}-|

I groan, and lean against a wall. Feeling light-headed, I sit on a nearby structure, made of a dark-brown material. I cough, and spit blood onto the ground.
    Gunia
    Gunia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Gunia Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:01 pm

"Y'know, I don't really think your cloak is doing any good right now."  Dali said, moving somewhat closer to U'se.  "Why don't you show us who you are, hm?"
    Radiant Spark
    Radiant Spark
    Banned
    Banned

Post by Radiant Spark Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:09 pm

|-{U'se}-|

"Be quiet, fool!" I shout at the smaller biped.
    "I do not have time to deal with your insolence!"
    MimicSoul
    MimicSoul

Post by MimicSoul Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:11 pm

Inuk looked down at Obsidian after transforming back to his human form. "Well my friend you don't look to good, now where did that Starfruit go? He had a nice ability to heal things. Inuk said while bending down to see if Obsidian was still alive. "You killed the dragon maybe I should call you dragon hunter Obsidian, hey high king Jest do you know where starfruit is? Inuk was half joking about the nicknames.

((Glass you killed my fish! soon after Zerinika died he died too DX))
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:15 pm

((OOC: LOL! Now get Wolf to post.))
    Cosmic snickered, his eyes locking on where the voice was coming from. "Oooh touchy. Anyone would think you don't have an injury. And your blood by the way, smells like absolute shit." Cosmic taunted, his tail lashing in annoyance.
    Gunia
    Gunia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Gunia Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:23 pm

"C'mon, show yourself already."  Dali pressed.  "You aren't really in a position to argue, anyway."
    Radiant Spark
    Radiant Spark
    Banned
    Banned

Post by Radiant Spark Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:24 pm

|-{U'se}-|

Still clutching my wound, I stand up. With my free hand, I pull out my Needler. I uncloack myself, and aim it at the smaller, black quadruped.
    "You have said enough,"
    Gunia
    Gunia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Gunia Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:28 pm

"Ooh, fancy purple-blood thing."  Dali said.  It was a good deal taller than him, and seemed to be pointing some sort of weapon at Cosmic.  "What d'ya got there?  Some sort of toy?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content