Lost Ruins of Chaos Rising

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Lost Ruins of Chaos Rising! Will you succumb to the impending madness? Or perhaps live long enough to reach the realm of the sun?

+5
Loony
Radiant Spark
Darkspirit
Funnio987
Gunia
9 posters

Lost Ruins of Chaos Rising

Gunia
    Gunia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Lost Ruins of Chaos Rising - Page 20 Empty Re: Lost Ruins of Chaos Rising

Post by Gunia Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:39 pm

Dali, having come back to the scene of the attack, noticed Obsidian still lay knocked out on the ground. Getting a not-so-good idea, Dali walked up to Obsidian and stooped down, running his fingers over his coarse fur without Obsidian threatening to slice his head off. "He's so fuzzy..." Dali said to no one in particular, Vienna watching him from a safe distance away with a peculiar look. He's toast.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:44 pm

Obsidian's eyes snapped open as he felt Dali, petting him..? Dali had certainly crossed the line. In the blink of an eye, Obsidian was on his feet, his jaws snapping shut dangerously close to Dali's hand. His tail blade swung up and around, nearly hitting Dali in the face. "Take this as a lucky shot. Don't touch me." Obsidian snarled, his voice threatening disembowelment.
    Gunia
    Gunia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Gunia Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:46 pm

Dali jumped backward as Obsidian suddenly shot up, nearly biting off his hand in the process. "AGH!" Dali exclaimed in surprise, pulling his hand back away from the angered Obsidian. "Geez, at least warn me when you're no longer out cold..."
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:50 pm

Obsidian snarled at Dali, his tri colored eyes shimmering dangerously. "How about you don't be thick headed and not try and risk your life for an idiotic action." Obsidian growled, taking his blade away from Dali's face.

Zen looked at the Rouge, who was now awake. "Oh look, the Rouge's awake." She said, her eyes mirrored her amused thoughts.
    Animewolfsoul
    Animewolfsoul
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Animewolfsoul Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:26 pm

Jest laughed as obsidian sprung up and nearly bit the unknowing vampires hand off before threatening the poor guy. He sat up and flicked his eye to Zen with a shrug." Absolutely no idea in the slightest. We Might end up going different ways now that we no longer have a joint cause." Jest said, voice slightly musical from the humming he had been doing earlier. Running a hand through his hair Jest thought about Zens question but found no real reason to bring it up to the others. What will happen will happen and there's no reason to start thinking of where to go next just yet.
    Turning his gaze over to Obsidian the cyborg smirked as a thought occurred to him. " What have I told you about trying to be the hero, Mimic? You know you'll always end up in your previous state." Jest quipped, waving a hand carelessly in the air. " you should learn faster or you'll never get anywhere. To collapse straight after a boss battle? At least say some badass quote before falling unconscious" jest shook his head in mock disappointment.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:44 am

Obsidian growled at Jest, glaring daggers at the cyborg. "Yea well I didn't see you jumping forwards to kill Zerinika." Obsidian said dryly, looking up towards Zen. "You must be the one Cyan was talking about. Zen was it?" Obsidian said, to witch the huntress nodded. "That is true. You seem to be the one in charge of the shots up until now, have you any idea where you may be heading?" Zen asked, leaning against the tattered frame of a destroyed stone stall.

Obsidian shrugged. "Well, Jest seemed eager to go back to his lab, so mayhaps we can pay the abandoned structure a visit. Who knows, Jest might even find something of use." Obsidian muttered, his ears perking up at the sound of something nearby. Sinking into the ground using Shadow Freight, Obsidian appeared next to Starshooter, looking up at the newcomer with studying eyes.
    Radiant Spark
    Radiant Spark
    Banned
    Banned

Post by Radiant Spark Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:56 am

|-{U'se}-|

Looking down at the quadrupedal creature whom has just appeared, I stretch the muscles in my hands.
    "And you might be?" I ask.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:03 am

Starshooter jumped slightly at Obsidian's sudden appearance, thinking the Rouge as still knocked out. "This is Obsidian, he's the one who killed the murderess Zerinika."
    Radiant Spark
    Radiant Spark
    Banned
    Banned

Post by Radiant Spark Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:07 am

|-{U'se}-|

"Aah, I see. An honoured warrior, as I presume. You have my respect,"
    I state, bowing my head.
    Animewolfsoul
    Animewolfsoul
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Animewolfsoul Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:14 am

Jests ears perked up at the mention of them all going back to the lab. He grinned widely and began counting off seemingly random things that Both had to do with the lab and the journey there on his fingers, completely ignoring the fact the Obsidian was no longer in speaking range. Suddenly he looked up and swung his gaze around the now deserted market place in search of something. Switching his systems back on jest tracked down the location of Sempai as his vision fell short of doing the task. Springing up jest strode to where Starshooter and the others were talking with the newcomer. The wires that Zerinika had cut frizzed and sparked, sending yet another shot of pain through Jest as he moved, but the cyborg brushed it off as a side effect of the wound.
    Jest got a strange feeling as he approached the alien and had a feeling that no matter where he looked in the database he would not find a single scrap of information on the alien creature. Shrugging it off jest stepped up to Starshooter and hung his arms around his shoulders, excitedly breaking the news to his friend. " We may be paying my lab a visit after all!" Jest continued to ramble on about the lab when he took a closer look at the creature before them.
    " And who are you? No, more importantly what are you? I would love to be able to get a closer look if you don't mind. Of course, that rather intimidating weapon you have there keeps me at a reasonable distance. " Jest said, leaning his head against Starshooter as he spoke. Curiosity bubbled inside the cyborg like a pit of lava, but he was also cautious enough to not aggravate an unknown entity with weapons he knew absolutely noting about.
    Radiant Spark
    Radiant Spark
    Banned
    Banned

Post by Radiant Spark Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:50 am

|-{U'se}-|

"I am Shipmaster U'se 'Fulsam'ee, Zealot of the Sangheilian Armed Forces. I am a Sangheili, from the state of Fulsam. I would be surprised that you have not heard of us, though I have no knowledge of many of this group`s races, barring humans,"
    I explain. If one wishes for knowledge, they shall be nourished.
    MimicSoul
    MimicSoul

Post by MimicSoul Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:43 am

Inuk looked at Jest with sadness in his eyes, Jest had...ignored him but why? is Jest mad at me did i do something wrong? Inuk came behind Jest and having to jump to do this Inuk put his arms around Jests neck giving him a really big hug ,that would have been very painful,. "Jest you ignored me why did you do that it hurt my feelings!!?" Inuk held on to Jests neck really tight thinking that since he was a cyborg he didn't have to breath.

((Welcome to the group sparky XD))
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:19 am

Obsidian watched Inuk tacklehug Jest before bursting out in laughter. "Well, well Jest, it seems you have a fan" Obsidian joked, snickering at Jest's misfortune.
    Radiant Spark
    Radiant Spark
    Banned
    Banned

Post by Radiant Spark Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:38 am

-/Nyx\-

A low-pitched sine ensues as I come out of teleportation. Getting up, I flap my wings a few times, before retracting them.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:42 am

Gravity jumped in fright as a strange creature suddenly appear nearby. Upon closer inspection however, it turned out to be an Absol with... wings? "Oh come on! I wanted wings!" Gravity complained, whining slightly.
    Radiant Spark
    Radiant Spark
    Banned
    Banned

Post by Radiant Spark Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:45 am

-/Nyx\-

Looking towards the voice, I notice see who`s speaking.
    "Ooh, hell-o there," I greet, smiling seductively.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:55 am

Gravity walked over to the newcomer. "So. Who're you? I'm Gravity."
    Radiant Spark
    Radiant Spark
    Banned
    Banned

Post by Radiant Spark Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:03 am

-/Nyx\-

"Well hey, Gravity. I`m Nyx,"
    I say, still smiling.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:05 am

Gravity gave Nyx a queer look. "Why're you smiling at me?"
    Radiant Spark
    Radiant Spark
    Banned
    Banned

Post by Radiant Spark Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:07 am

-/Nyx\-

"Well, it`s just that, I haven`t seen another Absol in months,"
    I explain.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:08 am

Gravity relaxed a bit. "Yea. You're the first pokemon I've seen around here besides my brother."
    Gunia
    Gunia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Gunia Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:16 am

"Poke-who now?" Vienna asked, walking up to where the group had gathered. She glanced at the two newcomers, letting out a sigh. "This group is slowly turning into a guild..." she muttered, briefly flicking her tongue out to catch the new scent of the two.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:21 am

Cosmic came up behind Vienna. "Pokemon. It's what me, Gravity and this other one over here are. Nyx was it? I overheard you talking to my sister."
    Radiant Spark
    Radiant Spark
    Banned
    Banned

Post by Radiant Spark Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:39 am

-/Nyx\-

Having to force myself, I briefly shift my vision towards the human, then the Umbreon, then back to Gravity.

Ignoring the quadruped whom has just arrived, I take notice of Cosmic. I growl, quietly.
    Animewolfsoul
    Animewolfsoul
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Animewolfsoul Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:51 pm

As Inuk tackle hugged Jest from behind he let out a startled gasp as his air was unexpectedly cut off and thoughts of murderous plans for the boy. A vein throbbed on jests temple as he struggled with the death grip of the kid, before stunning Inuk with two quick electric pulses and hastily wrapping the trendily that emerged from his spine around inuks waist, holding him as far away as possible and leaving him hanging in the air. Jest gasped up lungfuls of air in relief and threw a glare in the boys direction. He returned his attention to the others and thought over the aliens response, muttering a hoarse thanks at the information, thought he made little sense of it. Nonetheless he was happy that he had been given anything at all to go on.
    Jest didn't make much of the other creature that had appeared on the scene, it was a the same type of creature as Gravity and he knew well enough this time to avoid asking questions which could end up with large potentially deadly things being thrown at him. Jest rearranged the trinkets that still hung around his neck and slung his arm around Starshooter again, more so to balance himself than anything- Inuk weighed more than he should and holding someone at a longer reach makes that weight seem heavier.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content