Lost Ruins of Chaos Rising

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Lost Ruins of Chaos Rising! Will you succumb to the impending madness? Or perhaps live long enough to reach the realm of the sun?

+5
Loony
Radiant Spark
Darkspirit
Funnio987
Gunia
9 posters

Lost Ruins of Chaos Rising

Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Lost Ruins of Chaos Rising - Page 21 Empty Re: Lost Ruins of Chaos Rising

Post by Glass Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:26 pm

Starshooter grinned at Jest's predicament. Snapping his fingers, silver magic shimmered around Inuk, lifting the kid away from Jest and onto the ground nearby. "Maybe you shouldn't mistake Jest as a cyborg without the need for air Inuk, else you may just find yourself on the wrong end of the cyborg's anger." Starshooter mused, watching as Cosmic walked over to Nyx and Gravity.

"You are a strange one. My name's Cosmic, I'm Gravity's brother." Cosmic said, shooting a glare over his shoulder at U'se.
    Radiant Spark
    Radiant Spark
    Banned
    Banned

Post by Radiant Spark Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:25 am

-/Nyx\-

"Well, hey Cosmic. I`m Nyx,"
    I say, only briefly shifting my stare.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:28 pm

Gravity watched Nyx with a curious eye. The blue absol turned towards Cosmic, looking at him almost expectantly. Cosmic glared at Gravity, his ice blue eyes shooting daggers at his sister. It was an inside joke between the two - one that obviously Cosmic didn't find funny. Gravity snickered at her brother before turning back to Nyx. "So, how'd you end up here?"

Obsidian watched as Gravity, Cosmic and Nyx talked. Turning away from U'se. At hearing Vienna's remark at their group becoming a guild, the vulpine snickered. "If you call this a guild, you haven't seen a proper guild." Obsidian muttered, just loud enough for Vienna to hear. Walking over to one of the nearby stalls, Obsidian jumped onto it's roof. From his perch he could see that most of the marketplace was now deserted - probably fled when Zerinika attacked -  and now they all seemed to be hiding over by the castle. Turning his gaze downwards, Obsidian looked towards U'se. Jumping down to a lower ledge, the vulpine sat down, his bladed tail lazily scraping the wooden stall. From where he was standing, Obsidian was now level with the tall creature.

"U'se was it? I assume you are a well seasoned fighter. I did manage to hear a bit of your previous conversation. You would be right to be cautious, but I assure you, as being the only living thing here with a dangerous reputation, you're pretty well safe." Obsidian said, his tri-colored eyes watching U'se with a trained eye. "Maybe if you're up to it, a sparring contest could be fun."
    Funnio987
    Funnio987

Post by Funnio987 Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:07 pm

Falx blinked.
    He was lying on the ground, just waking from being unconsciousness. He looked around, noticing the gathering of a bunch of 'people.' He shifted his eyes towards the corpse of the dead Wyvern, assuming that the group murdered it. He stood up, it seemed that he had fell unconscious right before the battle started.
    "How lame."
    He made his way towards the group, where he planned to ask them what had happened.

(( OOC: Lame introduction post is lame. I didn't know how to introduce him, so don't hurt me! ))

Last edited by Funnio987 on Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:09 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Some lame stuff here and there.)
    Radiant Spark
    Radiant Spark
    Banned
    Banned

Post by Radiant Spark Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:36 pm

-/Nyx\-

"Oh, you know, the usual,"
    I start. I stretch the part of my body where my saddlepack is equipped.
    "Killed some guys, stole their stuff and got the hell out of there," I say. With my telekinesis, I unclip my saddle pack, and lie it on the ground next to me.

"I should have you know that I am untrained in non-lethal combat, barring unarmed encounters. Though I may be able to configure my plasma rifle, I offer no promises,
    " I explain. I look down at my plasma rifle, examining it.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:14 am

Obsidian snickered at U'se response. Flashing a wolf-like grin at the tall alien, Obsidian stood up, his bladed tail scraping the wooden stall with a splintering wood sound. "I best not get hit then. Even so, I've probably had worse things attack me." The vulpine said, his tri colored eyes studying the alien.
    Radiant Spark
    Radiant Spark
    Banned
    Banned

Post by Radiant Spark Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:40 am

|-{U'se}-|

I laugh.
    "Then let us engage in glorious battle!" I yell, activating my camouflage. I turn and vault over a rusted hunk of metal, sprinting a short distance and sliding into cover behind a small building. I equip my plasma rifle, assuming from the creature`s speech that I do not need to change any settings.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:47 am

Obsidian grinned, cloaking himself in shadows. Jumping into the ground, Obsidian phased into the shadows, following U'se's scent. Ha. Even with cloaking he cannot hide his scent. Obsidian thought amusedly, hiding in the shadows nearby.
    Radiant Spark
    Radiant Spark
    Banned
    Banned

Post by Radiant Spark Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:21 pm

|-{U'se}-|

Peeking over my cover, I activate my HUD`s thermal vision. Unable to see my opponent, I duck my head back down.

((Filler post is filler))
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:41 pm

Obsidian sunk into the ground, popping up a few meters behind U'se, shrouded in shadows. Slipping to the side of the alien, Obsidian kept his distance, before leaping, his eyes burning with the joy of the fight. His Rouge instincts kicked in and he rolled as he jumped - a trick he learned to confuse the enemy - the shadows peeling from his frame as his tail caught on U'se's side, the hook digging into the small area between two plates of armor.
    Radiant Spark
    Radiant Spark
    Banned
    Banned

Post by Radiant Spark Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:00 pm

|-{U'se}-|

My energy shield easily deflecting his attack, I roll in the opposite direction, onto my back and I fire my plasma rifle at my opponent. I scurry backwards and onto my feet before moving in for a melee attack.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:10 pm

Obsidian quickly jumped back once he realised that his blade had actually been deflected. OKay, so U'se has a shield. It'll be like fighting Zerinika when she used her shadow shield... I need to fight shield with shield. Obsidian thought, his eyes studying.

When U'se went in for a melee attack, Obsidian lunged forwards, purposely missing U'se as the vulpine skidded around the side of U'se, Rebounding off a ruined stall, Obsidian flared up a Shadow Shield, a sphere of shadows covering his body as he went in for impact.

Last edited by Glass on Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    Radiant Spark
    Radiant Spark
    Banned
    Banned

Post by Radiant Spark Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:59 pm

|-{U'se}-|

I dive to the right, rolling back onto my feet, and firing eight bolts of plasma at my opponent.

((Short post is short))
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:07 pm

((OOC: Sheesh, come on Radiant, I'm at least trying to at least do a paragraph!))

Obsidian bit back a snarl as U'se dodged, the Shadow Shield dissipating around him. Skidding around so Obsidian was facing U'se, he had just enough time to jump straight upwards before eight blue bolt-like things were shot at him.

Upon landing, Obsidian shot a pulse of his own - a Shadow Pulse. Shadows spun around Obsidian's paws, before the vulpine jumped, the pulse of utter darkness heading towards U'se.
    Radiant Spark
    Radiant Spark
    Banned
    Banned

Post by Radiant Spark Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:37 pm

((It`s Spark))

|-{U'se}-|

I fire twelve rounds into my opponent as he fires a projectile, overheating my plasma rifle. As I vent it, I am hit by my opponent`s attack, breaking my shields and scorching through the armor on my waist. I am thrown back, slamming against what I had earlier used as cover.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:15 am

Obsidian saw the danger, and twisted mid-air to try and dodge it, but the vulpine yelped as white hot pain surged from the base of his tail and spine. Landing clumsily, Obsidian was able to stand upright, but his back was singed badly from the plasma. Even so, he flashed a grin at U'se, who was flung against a stall. "Good... Good hit." He muttered, looking back to see the damage done.

Along his back, just below the spiky back fur was a light blue singe, and it attacked his sensitive nose much worse than anything decaying or rotten he'd smelt before - and he'd smelt a lot of decaying bodies. The singe went all the way from just above his hind leg to a few centimetres of his tail. U'se had aimed well.

"Hmm. Nice aiming. Not many can hit me like that." Obsidian mused, thankful for his high pain tolerance. "That was a good fight. You are almost as good as Zerinika was."
    Radiant Spark
    Radiant Spark
    Banned
    Banned

Post by Radiant Spark Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:40 am

|-{U'se}-|

I holster my plasma rifle, brushing myself off. As I stand up, my shields begin to recharge, making a loud series of beeps before a continuous sine.
    "You have surprised me. Well fought," I say, as I flex my hands, and examine my scorched armor.

((This is what his regenerating shields look like: http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/File:A_Sangheili%27s_Shields.jpg

Also, can you have Gravity/Cosmic do something?))
    Funnio987
    Funnio987

Post by Funnio987 Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:47 pm

Falx stopped in his tracks, staring at the fight between the dog and the armored humanoid. When the fight ended, he walked towards a white haired boy and a girl around his age, they seemed to be pretty normal. "Hey uh, what happened?"
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:28 am

Obsidian looked towards the newcomer, and he was instantly reminded of Mend. Cheetah seemed to notice this too, since she walked up to the newcomer. "Y-you remind me of s-someone who was with our group a while ago. His name was Mend." Cheetah said, her tail flicking back and forth lazily.
    Gunia
    Gunia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Gunia Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:39 am

"You kind of smell like him too..." Dali noted, giving Falx a peculiar look. Which also means you smell good...
    As if she could read his thoughts, Vienna smacked Dali over the head. "Don't even think about it."
    Funnio987
    Funnio987

Post by Funnio987 Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:22 pm

Falx looked at the winged girl, hearing about his brother Mend. "W-What? Mend Falcitas?" His eyes widened as the girl next to him said that he 'smelt' like him. "Do you know where he is? Is he with you guys right now?"
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:36 pm

Cheetah nodded, but then shook her head as though to confirm who it was, but that Mend was not with them. "N-no sorry. Mend was.... Mend was murdered by Zerinika." Cheetah said, pointing towards the wyvern's corpse. "I'm s-sorry. Are you his b-brother or something? He told us about having a-a brot-ther."
    Funnio987
    Funnio987

Post by Funnio987 Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:17 am

Falx dropped to the floor, his world stopped.
    "Please tell me you're joking. PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE JOKING."
    He slammed his fist into the ground, he hasn't seen his brother in so long, and he never will. Tears welled up in his eyes.
    "P-Please say that you're joking."
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:49 am

Cheetah stepped back a few centimeters. "U-unfortunately not. I wit-tnessed the whole t-thing. S-sorry." Cheetah said, kneeling down to help the stranger up.
    Gunia
    Gunia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Gunia Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:05 am

"Can I eat him now?"  Dali asked after a moment.  It didn't seem like the stranger was going to be much use, anyway....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content