Lost Ruins of Chaos Rising

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Lost Ruins of Chaos Rising! Will you succumb to the impending madness? Or perhaps live long enough to reach the realm of the sun?

+5
Loony
Radiant Spark
Darkspirit
Funnio987
Gunia
9 posters

Lost Ruins of Chaos Rising

Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Lost Ruins of Chaos Rising - Page 9 Empty Re: Lost Ruins of Chaos Rising

Post by Glass Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:28 pm

Other than a fearful wince, Rakata's vocal cords failed to comply. She gave a slight attempt at struggling, though alarmingly found that she could not really move. Wasn't this the guy that had disabled Obsidian in less than ten seconds? And she had nearly been killed by Obsidian's tail blade. Come to think of it, she had been nearly killed by a lot of things. So wouldn't she be used to it by now? Apparently not. Moving a bit more under the dragons grip, the small amount of movement she was allowed to use, she watched his murderous yellow stare. It was really unnerving, and one of little mercy. At least, Rakata could find no mercy in the gaze. Just eyes that promised a slow and painful death.

And that was the last thing Rakata wanted.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:28 pm

"I'd say you better explain yourself, or I will have Runescathe remove your head from your shoulders. I'm sure the rouge Obsidian will enjoy that. He seems to hate you enough." Cyan said, an Runescathe shimmered in what seemed like an agreement. "Any last words... Pixie?"
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:29 pm

"I-I was just-" Rakata started in an almost panicky voice. It hadn't been twenty four hours and she was already about to lose her head. Again. "I-I c-couldn't sleep, a-and..." she trailed off momentarily, debating how exactly to go about this.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:29 pm

Cyan narrowed his eyes at Rakata. "I don't have the time to be listening to your ramblings pixie. Zerinika is on her way and I cannot miss when they get here, otherwise this place will become a slaughterhouse. Speak. Up." Cyan said, hostility eminent in his voice. It was obvious the blue dragon wasn't messing around.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:30 pm

At that point Rakata was ready to hide behind something. Except she couldn't, considering the fact that she was pinned to the wall. Opening her mouth to say something she was almost surprised when no sound came out. It seemed her voice had been scared away for good at the moment. Man, her voice always chose the worst moments to hide in the corner... Realizing no sound was going to come out anytime soon Rakata closed her mouth and settled for looking terribly nervous. The dragons steady yellow gaze was really starting to bother her, and his tone wasn't helping.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Cyan scoffed. "So, your extremely bold when it comes to being mischievous, but when in danger you freeze up. If your going to be in trouble, you gotta have the guts to brave through it." Cyan said, His cold stare unmoving. In one lightning fast movement, Runescathe swung up, and lightly grazed Rakata's neck. In the same movement, Cyan released the pixie and another pulse of magic gave Rakata her powers back. "Now I say you should stop spying."
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Rakata hovered away from the wall, though only by a couple inches. Almost reflexively she brought her hand up to her throat, gingerly rubbing it. She removed her hand from her throat and managed to give a short nod in reply to his statement. She had really thought for a moment that she was going to lose her head. She sighed. Yet another close call to add to her list...
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

((OOC: Because someone is a butt *Cough* Gunia *cough*))

Cyan glared at the pixie for one last time, before a faint noise that no other creature could hear drew his attention. "Wait here..." Cyan growled, gripping Runescathe in his hand, Cyan jumped from the balcony, to land on the ground with a quiet disturbance of the dust. Yellow eyes surveyed the area, and standing to his full height, Cyan stepped into one of the shadows behind him. He was only able to be seen by the cerulean glow of the runes on Runescathe's surface, giving the blue dragon a sinister glow.

Tracing one of the cerulean runes, a magical map of the area appeared before Cyan. An orange light on the map appeared, showing that there was something nearby. "Who's there?" Cyan growled, his yellow eyes moving were the orange dot was.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:31 pm

"((OOC: Because someone is a butt *Cough* Gunia *cough*))"
    ((Why you sho meanz >.>))
    ((XP))

Deciding it was probably a bad idea to leave, Rakata hovered in the same spot next to the wall as she watched Cyan jumped away. She wondered where he could be going.
    ~
    Dali tensed, feeling the dragons yellow eyes as they scanned over him. Where in the world had the dragon come from anyway? He seemingly appeared out of nowhere, and yet somehow knew exactly where he was. And why was he glowing? Suddenly realizing that his glowing red eye was probably a dead giveaway now that he was practically staring at the dragon that had dropped in from nowhere, Dali turned his head to hide the red glow, despite the fact that he was positive the dragon had already seen him.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Cyan's eyes locked onto the red glowing eye, and as it disappeared, Cyan darted forward, using his lightning fast speed to throw his opponent off. Swinging his sword up, Cyan skidded to a halt just beside the stranger, Runescathe at the stranger's chest, just above his heart. "Who are you? Explain yourself. I haven't the time for meddling around." Cyan said, his tone deadly serious
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Dali blinked, finding a sword at his chest in just a second. Fast dragon. "I'm Dali." Dali said, his tone oddly calm for someone who had a sword pointed at their chest. "I simply got stuck down here; I've no qualms with you." He would like to get back to the safety of the shadows, and had no intentions of stalling with this dragon longer than he had to, especially considering the dragon was obviously faster than any human he'd seen and would probably be more of an opponent as well.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Cyan narrowed his eyes at the steady tone of the stranger - Dali. A soft humming from the enchanted sword brought Cyan's attention for a split second. "So... Runescathe says that you are what is known as a vampire. Interesting." Cyan said, never once losing his serious tone. Runescathe hummed once more, and Cyan took the blade away. "Runescathe say that you can be of use to us. Have you heard of the evil assassin Zerinika?"
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:32 pm

"Yes, I have." Dali said cautiously, wondering what he could be getting at. He felt a little violated that the sword was able to guess his race, and that it appeared to be talking to the dragon. What was a blue dragon doing with a talking sword? Then again, one could ask the same question about a vampire wandering the ruins. So instead, Dali contented himself why trying to read, or at least guess, the dragon's intentions. Unfortunately, the dragons steady, serious tone left him without much of a clue.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Cyan nodded. "I figured. Then I guess you also know of the rumors of the Exiled Rouge Obsidian?" Cyan said, and just at that moment, a magical transmitter appeared from on of Runescathe's runes, and a Crested Serpentine with full body armour appeared on the transmitter. "I see you found a friend. Vampire is he not? I can tell by his pale skin." Cyan nodded in agreement. "Yes. He can be useful. It depends on the information he knows" Cyan said, and the Crested Serpentine nodded. "Good." And then the transmission ended. "As I was saying, Have you heard of the Exile Rouge Obsidian?"
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

"...Yes." Dali responded to the dragon's question, wondering if humans were just total idiots when it came to recognizing race. They probably were, considering not one of them figured he was a vampire. Not until that one night... No. He didn't want to think about that. He had to focus on the present, not the past. More importantly, he had to focus on the blue dragon with the talking sword who kept calling him 'useful'.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Cyan looked towards Dali. "Would you like to come inside? It's not safe. Zerinika is coming." Cyan said, taking a small step towards the mansion. "I asked about Obsidian because I am currently in the company of the rouge." Cyan mentioned, before jumping back up to the second floor balcony of the mansion.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

"..." To be honest the last thing Dali wanted to do was to go inside the mansion, but from what he heard Zerinika is rather ruthless, and he doubted he could take her or her gang on his own. Then again, if Zerinika was coming there wouldn't it be wise to get away from there? Either way, it sounded like she was close, and he probably did not want to get caught wandering alone. So, into the mansion he went...
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Cyan watched as Dali entered the mansion. "Huh. I didn't think he would actually come in. Then again, Zerinika isn't one to fight with unprepared." Cyan said, going back to watching the perimeter
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Obsidian lifted his head to the sound of talking. Melting into the shadows, the vulpine came up behind the newcomer. Obsidian had a feeling that this newcomer wouldn't scare easily, so he would have to give it his best attempt. Melting into the shadows, Obsidian called up a large shadow beast with razor sharp claws and teeth, and used a small shadow to tap Dali on the shoulder. "Oh vaaaaaaaaaaampiiiiiiire......" Man, that was the best creepy voice he'd ever done! This was gonna be fun. Obsidian then made the shadow beast disappear, but he still stayed invisible in the shadows.

((OOC: Shadow beast looks like this: http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/244/e/9/the_shadow_demon_by_voodoobunnyayami-d2xtpeo.png

It's hands are like giant claws.))
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:33 pm

Dali froze mid-step, looking at the creature in front of him before whirling around as a response to the tap on his shoulder. When he looked again the beast was gone, although he found it odd that he was entirely surrounded by shadows. He tensly listened as a voice rang out among the clouding darkness, and it sounded less than friendly. In fact, it was rather taunting. All senses on full alert now, he scanned the darkness for... something. Something to at least launch a counter attack against.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Obsidian grinned when he saw the vampire whirl around, as though it's looking for something. "Vaaaaaaaaampiiiiiiiiiire... Come a little closer..." Obsidian then made just the face of the shadow beast appear in front of Dali. "Why are you here vampire? There a humans here... And you should know how much humans hate vampires~" The singsong creepy voice was actually starting to creep Obsidian out, and he was the one making the shadow beast! Obsidian then made the shadow beast disappear, then he made the clawed hand of the beast tap Dali on the opposite shoulder to last time. Obsidian then called the shadow beast so that when Dali turned, he'd be staring into the face of the beast.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Jest awoke to loud thuds indicating arrivals to the manor. Curiously he left the warm comfort of the stolen bed to investigate who had entered. He left the program running so Jest would regain energy despite moving around. He'd be slower but if a fight with the assassin queen was brewing...
    An eerie voice broke through the shadows obscuring the balcony from view. Jest broke into a smile, apparently we have company. He ran through a list of the groups abilities, coming to the conclusion that Obsidian with his shadows was behind this. The cyborg leaned against the wall and attempted to peer into the darkness.
    "Scaring the newcomers again? First attempted murder, now what are you doing to the poor soul?"
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Obsidian glanced towards where Jest was leaning against the archway. "Of course he has to come and spoil my fun..." Obsidian whispered, Flicking his attention back towards Dali. "He'll have fun with the shadow beast for a while..." Obsidian said, using the shadows to hide himself from view while he walked over towards Jest. Unveiling the shadows that kept him invisible, Obsidian sat next to Jest. "What? I'm just having a little fun." Obsidian said, looking back towards the wall of shadows that surrounded the vampire.

((OOC: Gunia, just say that Dali can't hear Jest and Obsidian talking X3 I don't want Dali to know it's Obsidian yet.))
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

"I doubt we both share the same idea of what fun is" Jest muttered, flicking his tail blade up to rest on his shoulder. He gestured towards the shadows that surrounded whatever had entered the castle. "And who is your unwilling playmate? Because of you i can't get a reading on them"
    Jest scowled, tugging at the fringe covering his right eye. His gaze wandered towards where the others were sleeping in the entrance hall, oblivious to the scene unfolding. One would think they'd be more aware. What with the impending doom of the assassin queen and her minions being right on our trail.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:34 pm

Obsidian gave a sly smile to Jest. "Ah, but that would spoil the fun." He said, looking back towards the wall of shadows. "However, It may not be me that is making you unable to get a reading, but a little 'friend' of mine." Obsidian said, now interested in the fact that it was either the Shadow beast, or the wall of shadows that scrambled Jest's readings.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Cyan sighed at Obsidian's latest prank. "Poor kid. Let's just hope that Obsidian hasn't been torturing him to much." Cyan said, jumping down to where Jest and Obsidian was. "So, I see Obsidian has found our latest friend. Greeeeeat." Cyan said, shooting a glare at Obsidian, who shot one back. "His name's Dali, he's a vampire." Cyan said, and Obsidian rolled his eyes. "Oh so you just HAD to spoil the fun..."
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:36 pm

Jest looked over at the shadows with renewed interest. "A vampire eh? Now that's quite a catch." He grinned, exposing teeth filed to points. His tail slipped off his shoulder, scraping the ground as it settled at his feet. "And Obsidian, your version of fun only matters if others share it. Trust me. I'v suffered because of that fact"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content