Lost Ruins of Chaos Rising

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Lost Ruins of Chaos Rising! Will you succumb to the impending madness? Or perhaps live long enough to reach the realm of the sun?

+5
Loony
Radiant Spark
Darkspirit
Funnio987
Gunia
9 posters

Lost Ruins of Chaos Rising

Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Lost Ruins of Chaos Rising - Page 4 Empty Re: Lost Ruins of Chaos Rising

Post by Glass Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:45 am

Obsidian ducked under Jest's pat. "Only if you copy the maps and nothing else." Obsidian said after thinking about it. 'I mean after all, he IS helping me get revenge on that damn wyvern...' Obsidian thought, looking back to Jest. "I know a certain spot where we are literally protected from all sides. during my time with the rouges, I made a few friends in the rouges who hated the wyvern, so when I was exiled, they came with me." Obsidian said, emphasizing the word 'friends' deliberately.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

"Define 'friends'." Vienna asked Obsidian, emphasizing it in the same way.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

"Oh, lets just say 'friends' that really despise the wyvern and are willing to help us get rid of her for good." Obsidian said mischievously, grinning at Vienna. Cheetah glared at Obsidian while Cosmic gave Obsidian a look that shot daggers. Neither him or Cheetah trusted the exiled rouge, and maybe for good reason too.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:46 am

" Didn't I already confirm that? Mimic, you should trust those who are willing to accomplish your schemes" Jest countered arrogantly, offering a sly grin before trailing behind the others, sensors activated in case someone decided to launch a surprise attack while we let our guard down. " These 'friends' as you so lightly put it, do they have other motives besides killing the worm?" he questioned, well aware that if he was going to carry out his own revenge coupled with Mimics he would prefer to work alone rather than with blood crazy morons. As for his own plans, he was not going to place his trust in any ones claws just yet.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:46 am

"Besides the fact that they all have some revenge of their own to pick on Zerinika? Is 'because they all hate her anyway' A good answer?" Obsidian said sarcastically, just about to say something to add to his smart-ass reply when his ears perked up and his whiskers twitched. A low growl escaped from Obsidian's mouth as his bladed tail swept up from the floor to over his back in one fluid motion, the blade nearly clipping Jest as it came to hover just above Obsidian's shoulder. "Someone, or something is nearby." Obsidian said quietly, just loud enough for their group to hear, but not loud enough for eavesdroppers. Dropping into a low crouch, it became quite obvious how dangerous the ex rouge was. As he dropped down into a crouch, the shadows swirled around him to make Obsidian practically invisible. He moved forward slowly. Only an occasional flash of silver from his tail blade showed where he was.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:47 am

After Obsidians quiet announcement of intruders, Vienna put herself on alert. That is, if she wasn't on alert already. She flicked her tongue out a few times in hope of catching the intruders scent and perhaps location. Her scales bristling anxiously, Vienna was ready to jump at any moment.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:47 am

The activated sensors went off, startling Jest as he tried to pinpoint the intruders location. hand flew to the hilt at his side, electricity crackling around the broken tip and elongating until it reached the full size of the blade. try as he might it seemed he had used up all the reserve power and so would have to wait for them to recharge. meanwhile jest would have to rely on his own skills for this one. "Great, just what we needed. more newcomers. why is it always either an enemy or harmless?" he sighed, rather tired of these shenanigans and wanting to hurry up and get going.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:48 am

"Who knows." Cosmic said dryly, as Obsidian's eyes fixed on a certain spot in front of them. The shadows around him vanished as he leaped forward with astounding speed, however he landed on nothing. Suddenly, a silver dragon with two hourglass markings appeared in front of the group. Obsidian growled and tried to lunge, however he was held in place by a large amount of sand. The dragon had no wings, however it was floating a good foot above the ground, and sand swirled around it even though there was no wind blowing. It emanated a silver glow and it had ice blue eyes, almost as though it was blind, but it could see them clearly. ~It seems you hold a dark secret Rouge.~ The voice was heard in everyone's head, however it was directed at Obsidian. "How do you know dragon?" Obsidian spat back, fighting against the sand, without much luck. ~You tell half the truth to these survivors, but you do not tell them the other half?~ It seemed the dragon spoke through telepathy, and it obviously was here for something. "They don't need to know about that, so I didn't tell them." Obsidian growled, glaring at the dragon. ~Remember Obsidian, time shifts, like sand in a glass jar, and your time is fairly active right now.~ What exactly was this dragon talking about? "How do you know my name?" Obsidian said suspiciously, as the dragon let out a chuckle. The laugh sounded very far, but it also seemed to bounce off the walls, as though it was very close. Starshooter's quartz ring glowed suddenly, and the dragon's attention was drawn towards it. ~Mage, you seem to have a very strange ring. Mine telling me what it is?~ What was so special about the ring? "It senses magical presences, which must mean that you are neither a living being, nor something that is dead." Starshooter replied, giving the dragon a quizzical look.

~It seems you know what I am. I will shed some light on the ones who are wandering in the dark.~ This dragon sure sounded wise... The dragon looked at Jest. ~You might want to save this data cyborg, as this is not the last time you'll see me.~ What did it mean by that? ~I am The Time Spirit. I take many forms, and I control the shifting sands that are Time itself. You are lucky to be able to see my true form.~ The Time Spirit glanced at each person there, before turning to Obsidian. ~You should know better than anyone who I am, since I did save your life. Who do you think saved you when you were near death after that ambush?~ The Time Spirit said, as the sand holding Obsidian vanished. Obsidian lunged at The Time Spirit, however he just went straight through the silver dragon. ~Now then, I see that the sands are shifting dangerously around your future. I can tell you what will happen, but The Ruin Spirits cannot use their powers for free. If you do accept my offer, you will have to pay a small price. I will give you one hour to decide.~ The Times Spirit said, and with that, the silver dragon vanished, only a small amount of sand remained on the ground where the dragon once was. On the sand was the words: Remember, One Hour.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

stunned, Jest was. while he had seen many things during his travels, this hands down topped the 'what the hell just happened' list. things defiantly have changed since i was last awake he thought while pondering the meaning of the spirits words. A choice, time limit, and eternal keeper of time? he laughed, a full sound that echoed around the deadly silent cavern "Looks like we have a quest in our claws, my friends!" he half shouted with glee, excitement filling every fibre of his being and illuminating his single eye. it doesn't matter what just happened, or what the hell went on in the past. what mattered now was the fact something interesting was taking place, and we have front row seats.
    However, there was one thing that needed settling. " You! Mimic. You better explain the situation you just landed us in. And about the half truth revelation. I figured something was odd, why wouldn't there be? but if i am going to be the one involved i require answers" jest demanded, obviously still enjoying the situation despite his serious tone and words. before, he had decided that some secrets were meant to be kept silent, however it now seemed those secrets needed some light shone on them.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Vienna looked rather blank as to what just happened. What DID just happen? She shifted her weight a bit and tried to compute what the hell just happened. Unfortunately, her computing systems seemed just as stumped as she was. In fact, she was rather surprised she didn't shift to her snake form during the whole scenario. <Okay, so it's a dragon who controls time...> Vienna thought to herself. <And it just offered to basically tell us our future. But it also wanted something in return... Something...> Vienna slipped into silent thought as she tried to contemplate what happened.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:49 am

Obsidian growled something along the lines of 'Stupid Time Spirit.' Before turning to Jest. "Lovely, first the damn Time Spirit shows up and blurts out my secret, and now I'll probably have the whole damn world to explain." He muttered, silently cursing the silver dragon. "I hardly call it a 'dark' Secret. Okay, so I told you the bit about how the Rouges attacked me yes? Okay, well the part that I DIDN'T tell you was that The Time Spirit and I... Well, lets just say, are borderline friends. I didn't see it as important at the time, so I didn't tell you. However, it seems that the silver dragon had something else to say. What it wants this time, I don't know. Last time it spoke to me was when it healed me after the attack. For that I had to do a task because, like The Time Spirit said; It cannot do things for free." Obsidian said, swerving away from the true underlying secret that was in the sentence. He figure that if Jest was smart, he would be able to put two and two together, and why he needs revenge on Zerinika.

((OOC: Obsidian you tricky devil...))
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:49 am

((my bad, i fell asleep when i got home ^^; ))

Obsidians words made something click into place in the large imaginary puzzle Jest kept in his brain. he grinned in triumph as he decoded the answer from the creatures roundabout way of talking about the matter. Jest leaned back and stretched, tail swishing around him in a defensive manner. he wasn't going to chance someone sneaking in an attack while our guard was down. however he wasn't about to let on that his power supply had not yet recharged.
    "I see. Do uplanders speak in riddle talk to avoid things? or is that just you?" he smirked in a light tone. who knew how long this 'alliance' between them would last " First we should head to the Last Citadel, then your rebellion. these walls are looking strange"

Jest glanced around, a paranoid look gracing settling on his features, eyeing the sandstone walls surrounding them. it's just a quirk of Jest. the walls have not sprouted eyes. he just doesn't like being in enclosed places of darkness for extended periods of time, at least not the same spots, as his system glitches.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:50 am

((OOC: Warning! This post will have violence/gore!))

"It's just me." Obsidian said, glancing at the sand pile. "Me and Serpentine are going to scout out for a moment." Azure said, glancing around. They two of them went around the large clearing, then a little way down the dark corridor, hoever as they were coming back, Obsidian's ears perked and he growled. Cosmic caught it to. "Azure! Serpentine! Get back here! NOW!" He shouted, his eyes wide in fear. Obsidian whispered something to himself. "She's here... SHE'S HERE! SCATTER!" he said, glancing around for a moment. He spotted a large pillar and bolted towrds it, scaling the vertical wall easily with his claws. Azure and Serpentine's eyes widened in horror as they figured it out. Cheetah spread her wings and lifted off, as Gravity lifted her, Cosmic, Vienna and Jest up off the ground with a large slab of stone. A silent hiss echoed through the corridor as a figure race ahead of Azure and Serpentine. It was Serpent, one of the Rouges.

Sorrow raced up after Serpent, the two of them blocking the wyvern and serpent. Nim and Rosto came nezt, blocking then from escaping via the air. Obsidian let out a low hiss as he saw the current deputy. Ebony came up from behind, he tail gracefully sweeping around, to stop right at Serpentine's neck. "Hush now, little one, this won't hurt a bit." Ebony said sweetly, as Serpentine's eyes widened in horror. A dark, sinister chuckle echoed around the hall as the wyvern herself stepped out. Zerinika.

Cosmic growled, but was quickly silenced by Gravity. "You should know better than to stray. After all, You remember Scar don't you?" Zerinika said, taunting them. Laughing she flicked her tail blade, scoring a large gash on Serpentine's wing, tearing the thin membrane. She wouldn't be able to escape now... Zerinika circled around Serpentine as Ebony lifted her tail Blade from Serpentine's neck and onto Azure's. Zerinika glanced at her audience. Obsidian hid from view with shadows. Zerinika grinned as she turned back to Serpentine. She jumped, spreading her wings wide as she swung her tail blade, hitting Serpentine directly on the head.

Blood poured from the wound as her eyes rolled up into her head. Serpentine coughed up blood and fell, her body hit the ground with a soft thud, as it gave up the struggle of life with a few erradic twitches. Azure watched in horror as her friend was mercilessly slaughtered in front of her. Zerinika landed and turned to Azure. "Shall you join them?" She said, grinning evilly.Ebony took her tail blade away from Azure's neck, knowing what was going to happen. Quick as a snake, Zerinika shot forward, her fangs going into Azure's neck. The venom made Azure paralyzed, unable to attack as Zerinika ripped a large chunk from Azure's throat, blood spraying all over the floor. "I... I... failed... s-sc-car..." Azure said, her voice gurgling as the wyvern fell to the ground, dead. "You killed them... You bastard!" Obsidian screeched, leaping from his perch, straight at Zerinika. "YOU! I had you killed!" Zerinika said, pure hate burning at Obsidian as the vulpine collided with Zerinika, claws first.

The wyvern skidded on the blood soaked floor, and Obsidian rebounded off the wyvern, landing a good two meters away. The other rouges went to attack, but Gravity put up a wall where they could still see, but couldn't attack. Obsidian raced at Zerinika, running in zigzags, his paws keeping grip on the slippery floor. Zerinika growled and her tail shot forward, just as Obsidian lunged, spinning to hit her tail blade with his. Sparks flew, and the two skidded apart. Obsidian raced at Zerinika again, junging and doing a front flip, his tail blade scoring the wyvern across the snout. As a counter attack, Zerinika's tail blade came over her shoulder and hit Obsidian in the shoulder.

Obsidian stumbled as he landed, but he got up and raced at the wyvern again, this time he jumped over her, and skidded around, jumping onto her back. Zerinika's tail blade couldn't quite get Obsidian, but he deflected it with his tail blade. He dug his claws into the wyvern's back, and Zerinika flew into the air, twisting her head to grab Obsidian by the back of the neck and fling him onto the wall that Gravity had put up. Blood smeared the wall where Obsidian hit it. He fell down with a heavy thud, but he struggled to his feet, glaring at Zerinika. "You... You're not etting away with this." He spat, panting heavily. Zerinika was bleeding heavily from her back and the wound on her snout bled badly as well. Obsidian called up a Shadow which grabbed Zerinika's tail blade and held it down as Obsidian raced at Zerinika again. They wyvern waiting for the right moment before jumping backwards, ripping her tail free of the shadow. Obsidian jumped up again, back flipping as his tail hit Zerinika in the jaw, the blade making a nasty wound along her jaw. The wyvern charged at Obsidian as he landed, her bloodied fangs showing.

Obsidian timed his jump right and leaped onto the wyvern's head at the right time, causing Zerinika to rear up, shaking her head to fling Obsidian off. Dispite Obsidian's efforts, Zerinika flung him off, sending him colliding with the wall again. This time he didn't get up, but her was still breathing. Zerinika adnaced on Obsidian, growling. Obsidian growled weakly as Zerinika put a claw on his neck. "Yoou cost me alot of trouble traitor. Prepare to say goodbye." The wyvern said. It seems the battle took it's toll on the wyvern too. Then, suddenly a large wave of sand appeared in front of Zerinika, knocking her over. As the wyvern struggled to her feet, The Time Spirit stood in front of Obsidian, growling.

~You have NO right to kill my helpers Zerinika!~ The Time Spirit said, the ferocity in her voice was clear. "So, you reply on The Ruin Spirits to back you up Obsidian? PATHETIC!" Zerinika said, as she was hit with another wave of sand. "I'm clearly out matched here... You got off lucky this time Obsidian, but this won't be the last time." Zerinika said, growling. Gravity put the wall down and the other Rouges raced up to Zerinika as the Rouges raced off. ~It seems I came just in time. Are you okay Obsidian?~ The Time Spirit said, returning to her usual floating state. "I-I'm fine." Obsidan said, trying to get up, however he just fell back down. "Damn it..." The ex rouge growled, before slipping out into unconsiousness. ~Always reluctant to give in.~ The Time Spirit said, as a wave of sand gently washed over Obsidian, and all his wounds were healed. ~He'll wake up soon. As for the other two, I'm sorry, but I cannot bring them back to life. only the Overseer can do that.~ She added, looking sadly at the bodies of Azure and Serpentine. ~So, have you thought about my question?~ The Time Spirit said, trying to change the subject.

Last edited by Glass on Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:50 am

((Woo... Long post X3))

Vienna watched the whole thing, her jaw stuck open in a mixture of surprise and fear. She even after the rogues had gone, she felt like a rabbit being hunted by hounds. The only hope was to outrun and outmanuver the pursuer, for a direct conflict would almost certainly condemn one to death. Vienna forced her jaw closed in an attempt to overcome her swirling emotions. Sure, she was used to being hunted, but not in such unforgiving odds.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:51 am

The Time Spirit's eyes flicked over each one of the survivors before her. She glanced back to Obsidian, who was just stirring. ~Would you like to see a vision of the future? Obsidian already has to repay me for healing him twice.~ She said, landing on the ground. Her claws made a soft click as they touched the stone floor. Gravity lowered the rock back down into the ground, allowing Cosmic, Jest and Vienna to step off. Obsidian's eyes snapped open suddenly at the sound of footsteps, but he was so tired, he wasn't able to do much more than stand up. ~You'll be tired for a while Obsidian. You suffered pretty serious injuries. What in the name of the Overseer did you hope to accomplish by attacking Zerinika?~ The Time Spirit said, walking over to Obsidian. "She killed Azure and Serpentine, I was just.. damn it... she got away didn't she?" Obsidian said, sighing. "I guess I did overdo it a little." He said, silently cursing himself for letting Zerinika get away. "I nearly had her dead!" He scolded, growling to himself. ~Obsidian, you nearly DIED.~ The Time Spirit enforced, tapping him lightly on the should her with her tail. Obsidian sighed. "Your right. We can't dwell here. We should head to the Last Citadel, as Jest said. Zerinika will come back sooner or later." Obsidian said, his eyes scanning the darkness for any hidden passages or traps.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:51 am

Vienna, still slightly shaking, took a moment to breath and forced herself to calm down. Turning into a snake was the last thing she wanted to do right now. "What is at the Last Citadel, anyway?" she asked curiously, finding it hard to imagine what could possibly be so good about some underground city that sounded long abandoned.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:52 am

Jest glanced around at those gathered, then at the bodies, unsure of where he should stand in this matter. he had barley known the two, yet is he expected to be sad? angry or seeking revenge? to be honest with himself he thought they should have kept their guard up, but perhaps defence was not their particular strength. either way these two were caught with ease.

he stepped up towards the bodies and kneeled in front of the bodies, human hand passing over their eyes while he chanted the words of his people. "Vatin, Simrah seross ni'luk veros dai"
    in short it was a chant for safe passage to the world of gods.

conflicted feelings pushed away for the moment, Jest stood and turned to Vienna, "The Last Citadel is the heart of the ruins, a place of refuge if you will. Their are many that will give us aid in this affair we have landed ourselves in. I believe most will understand when we arrive"

with that Jest gave a wary glance to the time spirit and stepped away in the direction of Obsidian, offering to carry or support him on their journey to the Last Citadel. there was no time to waste (no pun intended).
    however he was interested in the offer of a hint at their future.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Obsidian shook his head at Jest's offer to help or carry him. He knew these ruins like the back of his paw, and no way was he going to let a little battle - Okay, a LARGE battle - Stop him. "Time Spirit, what exactly would we need to do in order to repay you for showing us a vision of the future?" Obsidian said, looking towards the Silver Dragon. ~Well, considering the fact that you must repay me for healing you twice, I think your current debt to me is fine Obsidian. Now about your friends...~ The Time Spirit Replied, looking towards the group. ~Zerinika is a real problem for even the Ruin Spirits. She betrayed The Spirit of Darkness, and has cost us many chosen helpers.~ The silver dragon said, explaining about who the wyvern was exactly. ~However, even with this, we cannot touch her because she has received a gift from one of the Ruin Spirits. Now, you probably know where I'm going with this now, however, I must warn you, when the time comes, remember to isolate Zerinika from her rouges, elsewise you'll end like your friends.~ She said, letting her words sink in. ~As I said, she has received a gift from The Spirit of Darkness and this makes the Ruin Spirits unable to touch her. Now the gift that she was given was her ability to paralyze those she got with her fangs, but i warn you, it is no ordinary paralysis. As you saw with your friends, it makes you unable to move what-so-ever, and if she doesn't kill you right away, it deteriorates you, inside, out until you become nothing more then a hollow shell really.~ The Time Spirit said, warning them about the gift that she had gotten from The Spirit of Darkness. ~However, even with this deadly poison, she has one weak spot, as Obsidian knows, that is sure to be her death wish. The only problem is getting to it.~The Time Spirit said, her eyes looking over everyone there. She could see many of them that will be able to help when the time arrives ~Now that I have told you this, you probably know what it is that I'm asking you to do as a repayment for me showing you your future. And so, I wish you good luck. Use this knowledge with care.~ With that, a wall of sand surround them and they found that they were looking at the group, but they seemed to be in a maze-like area, with Jest and Obsidian in the lead. They wandered through narrow pathways, to get to a large clock tower. On top of the clock tower, the saw a faint flash of something mechanical, but what, they did not know. The sand disappeared, and with it, so did the vision. When they looked over to where The Time Spirit was, the silver dragon was gone.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Jest stared ahead in shock, the spirits words resounding in his head, a feeling of hollowness slowly creeping into his body. all previously spoken words he had registered were now forgotten,and despite its end he could still see the vision as it played out. that flash, i.... i know what it was. all the signs. dammit! don't they realise how serious this is!? Jest thought, his normally calm (smartass) composure shattered as panic settled in. Jests voice shook as he spoke, half stuttering the words."Now. We have to go. Right now."
    Jest closed his eye. did they not see it? he turned and made for the entrance to the labyrinth, slow breaths attempting to calm himself. we still have time.... right? he opened his eye and glared ahead, the colouration of it glowing faintly as he lead the way into the deeper part of the realm.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:53 am

'Dammit Jest! Didn't you just see what happened to Azure and Serpentine?!' Obsidian thought, racing after the cyborg, wincing as the pressure on his shoulder sent pain up his spine. Cheetah looked around, and raced after them, with Starshooter, Gravity and Cosmic followed. Cosmic stopped to call back to Vienna. "Come on!" He growled, his rings casting a light into the corridor. Obsidian raced after Jest, his paws ponting on the stone as he powered his way towards the cyborg. Racing up in front, he stopped in front of Jest. "Dammit Jest! You can't run off like that! Unless YOU want to end up like Azure and Serpentine! We must stay TOGETHER!" The vulpine growled, standing firm, not letting Jest pass. "You should know better than anyone about the dangers in these ruins!" He added, his blue eyes glancing at the others as they came up. "Sheesh! You guys don't give us a chance to catch up do you?" Cheetah said, catching her breath.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

(( Jest and his mood swings. I think its pretty much impossible for him to be serious for extended periods of time))

"together? huh, i didn't know you were that fond of me. " he said in a teasing manner, smirking down at his companion. "And so you know, i was walking fast, not running"
    Obsidian is right though. it was dangerous, especially in my current state. i don't know why... but something in that vision spooked me more that it should of, Jest thought.
    Jest leaned forwards and patted Obsidians head, an amused smile on his face. "It's nice that you think so highly of me, to be concerned about the safety of those you manipulate. good boy"
    he glanced at Obsidians shoulder as he spoke, slightly irked at the creatures decline of his offer yet happy he didn't have to take part in labour.
    And yet, despite his teasing Jest was secretly delighted Obsidian did not wish him dead and cared about his safety, even if it was simply because he was needed to carry out his revenge.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

((XD))
    'Oh for the love of- Why the hell do I even bother.' Obsidian thought, a clearly annoyed look across his face. "Bloody annoying cyborgs." Obsidian muttered under his breath, waiting till everyone had caught their breath before stepping aside to allow Jest to continue. Starshooter looked ahead, a ball of light forming in his palm. The light orb floated into the air and floated to just ahead of Obsidian and Jest, showing a 'T' Crossroads. "It seems we have a choice, Left or right?" The mage said, the light orb diminishing. "You could have just asked you know." Cosmic said, his silver rings lighting up the crossroads a split second after the orb of light disappeared.
    Obsidian surveyed the group. It was pretty tag-teamish, but it'd have to do. For now anyway.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Jest grinned at Obsidians reaction. That one is quite amusing, he thought, glancing up ahead as he survived the crossroads illuminated first by starshooters orb then by Cosmics silver rings. very interesting. starshooter, i'll have to inquire about his powers at a later time. in his mind he pictured the layout of the labyrinth and traced their path to the Last Citadel.
    "We go right. Be mindful of traps or ambushes" Jest announced, striding ahead to where the paths split. Jest stopped as he neared the entrance to the right path and activated heat vision,his power having recharged sometime ago. the hall was empty, devoid of any life. he glanced over his shoulder at the other path and was met with the same result. whats happened to this place? Jest wondered, anticipation sharpening his instincts. something is coming. and we're directly in the line of fire.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:54 am

Vienna had snapped herself out of her daze and sprinted after the group, scales slightly paled from shock and confusion at what had recently happened. She watched Jest as he glanced down each passageway, choosing right over left. 'Is right really the right way?' Vienna couldn't help herself but wonder. She also couldn't help but wonder what would happen if those rogues came back... 'What if...' Vienna shook her head in an attempt to regain her train of thought. She had to focus on the present, not get swept up in the past or future.
    Glass
    Glass
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Glass Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:54 am

Jest swept his eyes over the rag tag group he was currently ahead of. Would anyone else die? 'I should hope not, we will need everyone for the events to come. '
    Jest paused for a minute to allow everyone to catch up before starting down the darkened hall. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair, slipping the other one into his pocket. he grasped hold of the small bone shard, its touch comforting and soothing his concern about the future.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content